Monday, November 30, 2009

Sacred Places

Good Morning from Morrow Bay, California,

I am on my way to Big Sur, the sacred land of Lemuria, redwood trees and all. Big Sur is one of my favorite places on Earth. The energy there is so pure and ancient, the very energy which I am endeavoring to awaken within myself. I have been trying to get back up there for a year, so maybe that is how long it has taken me to really ready to connect with my own pure energy and ancient being. I heard an inner calling to "return to Lemuria" last summer. I was able to go the Santa Barbara and connect with my Bird Tribe there. In fact, the last colony of unpolluted Lemurians was on one of the small islands off the Santa Barbara coastline.

I am sure that all of you are beginning to feel the call to visit the Power Places close to your location, and I hope that you all are able to do so. Of course, where our consciousness is, there we are also. Therefore, if we focus our consciousness on the sacred areas close to where we have been guided to live, we will be able to absorb, as well as unconditionally love those areas in return. In this manner, we deepen our bond with Gaia.

Recently, I have been led to send unconditonal love to any person, place, situation or thing that appears to be causing conflict or challenge. The results are quite amazing. These results are not instant, likely because of me. However, slowly and surely, the situation transforms without any effort or worry on my part. We are now in the position to daily choose the reality we want to live by attending to what we love and releasing the rest.

5 comments:

  1. I’ve enjoyed browsing this blog posts. Hope you write again soon Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extremely helpful info specially the closing section. I love this information. Thank you and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for the blog post. Really looking forward to read more. Will read on

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to to thank you for this good read!! I certainly loved every bit of it.

    ReplyDelete